Are you looking for a more personalized learning experience? One on One mentoring is a fantastic way to pack a lot of learning into a short period of time. Ideal for hands-on learners, mid-career professionals and those brand new to the industry.
Pick and choose the topics that suit your needs most, and we’ll customize the content together. Personalized classes begin at $750 and we’ll focus on what’s most important for you and your business.
- Launching your studio and articulating your brand
- Business foundations and pricing
- In person sales and marketing
- Portrait posing for males, females, couples, same-sex couples, and families
- Studio lighting and creative lighting
- Creating styled sessions for children and families
- Detailed portfolio review and image critique
- Guided exercises, live shooting, or hands on camera lessons
- Pre-mentoring email correspondence with needs assessment
- Custom designed curriculum, “homework assignments” and instruction
- Customized resource listing to take home for additional learning on your own
- Access by email after your Mentoring Session to ask all the questions that come up as you apply your new knowledge
Kat has been in the industry for just over ten years and has managed her own studio for nine years. Her formal education includes graduating from Carleton University’s Sprott School of Business and from Boston University’s Digital Photography Program at the Center for Digital Imaging Arts. Kat is a member of the National Press Photographers Association (NPPA) and volunteers with Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep and Red Thread Sessions. She’s an instructor with IPS Mastermind and a guest speaker and instructor for the last five years at a number of local colleges, studios and art schools, including CDIA-BU (DC).